Location Specific Directories
- Fore More try https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=Tucson+Directory+-phonebook
- Hubspot’s List Of Local Directories
- Google your competitor’s telephone number / address / website domain name and put their site as a negative keyword (-site:yourcompetitorswebsite.com)
- Reverse image search their logo Google Image Reverse Search
- You can also use tools like Ahrefs or Backlink Watch to find backlinks to their site
Convert Existing Mentions
- Google to find a list of mentions about your business. Contact the websites author and ask that they add your Name, Address, and Phone Information within that mention.
- Automate this with Google Alerts
Upload a document
Modify old citations
- Find all your out of date citations
- Search for your Name and any old Addresses or Phone Numbers, common typos, etc
Photos with Geo
- Tool like GeoTagPhotos.net can be used to geo-tag your images
- Here is an example of uploading an image to Flickr
- Here is an Gourmet Popcorn Example Look for the below citations on this profile Page
6237 S Earp Wash Ln
Tucson, AZ 85710
Lists’ Of Companies
- Run a google search for “List of web designers in Tucson” or “web designers in Tucson”
- Try “list of”, “list of businesses in”, “Top Tucson businessess”
- Contact these sites and see if they will add you.
- A microsite is a small, stand-alone site which has its own agenda, but is still connected to yours
Meta Tag (This is one of my favorites)
- Add your Name, Address and Phone Number to your Meta Description you stand to gain 100s of new citation sources automatically from aggregator sites.
- Remember to Add it After the 160 Character Google Cut Of but make sure it ends before the 265 character.
- Search for Wiki Directory and create a profile/informational page.
- You can find additional http://www.therecruiterslounge.com/2010/05/24/list-of-100-job-boards/
- Remember to To A Local Search for Tucson Job Classifieds
Chambers Of Commerce
Is your business Pet Friendly
Language Specific Directories
- Google “Spanish Language Specific Directories”
Coupons / Offers
Booking & Travel Sites
Citations from Reviews
- You can convert reviews into citations by asking your customers to add information the NAP of the store they visited within the review.
- Reviews are usually syndicated on user profiles pages, and sometimes third-party sources.
Get to know your local bloggers
Create A Video
Upload a presentation
- Search for Upload Slideshow
Logo Design Directories
- Upload your Logo and Use the description to create a citation or link back to your site.
Donate to Charity
- Craiglist, AZ Daily Star, Tucson Weekly and Add Name, Address & Phone to every classified listing.
Question and Answer Sites
Better Business Bureau
Sources: http://synup.com/lists/citation-building.html#ShareCitations For Local SEO
About the Author: